ITALIAN NIGHTS - At PAVIA in the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
An Evening of ITALIAN Art, Wine, Food, Arias & Charm!
PAVIA was pleased to present their first evening of ITALIAN Food, Wine, Music & Charm happening at PAVIA at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia. Tickets were limited to 30 people and were $79.95 per person. (To book future tickets of to request a private night for you group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 902-407-4008 ext. 2. They are always a spectacular night!
OUR PREVIOUS NIGHTS included:
We are visiting three Italian works of art from the permanent collection of the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia!
We have three wonderful wine selections courtesy of The Port by NSLC which include:
- La Dama Valpolicella Classico (Veneto)
- Antinori Peppoli Chianti Classico (Tuscany)
- Arnold Caprai Sangrantino 25 (Umbria)
We have three beautiful Italian Aria selections sung by local Tenor John Lindsay-Botten!
We have four Italian-inspired food selections which include:
- "Tuscan Burrata" (an incredibly fresh mozzarella cheese served with fave beans and drizzled with olive oil. Burrata cheese takes the mozzarella one step further — it's mozzarella that's formed into a pouch and then filled with soft, stringy curd and cream!
- Charcuterie Ratinaud' "Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagi" (*vegetarian option available)
- Maritime Gourmet Mushroom "Wild Umbrian Risotto" sprinkled with parmiggiano reggiano
- Authentic Tiramisu
The evening will be hosted by PAVIA owners Victoria Foulger & Christopher Webb and starts at 5pm in the main foyer of the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia.