We are pleased to say that the 6th Annual Italian Art & Cultural Excursion is SOLD OUT. We are in the process of finalizing a new tour for the Fall of 2015. This exclusive tour, as always, will be limited to a maximum of 16 participants. Please stay turned to this site for detail. In the meantime, here is our Itinerary for May of 2015.
~ Please scroll down to view the complete itinerary ~
This unique tour will allow you to experience Italy like never before. Italian-Canadian artist Christopher Webb and Pavia Gallery owner Victoria Foulger lead the group from the Etruscan town of Tarquinia, throughout Tuscany, and finally, into the eternal city of Roma. Experience these magical lands from a passionate perspective. Amazing landscapes and locales. Unique dining. Exclusive tours. Italian living at its best. Not only will we explore the more famous galleries such as the Ufizzi and the Vatican Museum, but we will also visit the studios of a number of contemporary artists and galleries. Even with our busy schedule there will be lots of time to wander off and enjoy a bit of time on your own.
This itinerary includes:
- Accommodations throughout the excursion
- All ground transportation (including being picked up from the airport and taken to Tarquinia)
- All breakfasts
- One wonderfully typical Italian meal (in Tarquinia) is included in this excursion. For all of the other lunches and dinners you will always be given ‘recommendations’ for restaurants, trattorias, pizzerias, etc. so you will never be left trying to find a good place to eat. Options will be given for all budgets and there is always a focus on "KM-Zero" restaurants for dinners (slow food/local fair)
- Admissions to all galleries and museums including the Uffizi and the Vatican Museum
- Guided Tours
- Airfare to and from Italy
- Transport back to Leonardo DaVinci Airport (Fiumicino) at the conclusion of the tour
- Meals: Lunches and dinners (with the exception of the large group meal in Tarquinia.) Meal options for low medium and high budgets will always be provided.
After reading below, if you would like more information please contact Pavia Gallery curator and tour organizer Christopher Webb at +1 902 407 4008 or by email at: email@example.com. For more information about previous tours and to view photos of the 2012 Tour, please visit last year's Day-By-Day Blog.
(above: Our accommodations in Tuscany & Roma)
Total cost of tour is € 2.350 Euro (which, at the time of this posting is approximately $3,480.00 CDN including all applicable taxes). Single Rooms are available but are subject to a supplemental fee. Every effort will be made to visit the artists stated in the itinerary, but we are subject to the life and schedule of the artists. Because the excursion is limited to 16 participants, you are encouraged to register as soon as possible. Prices are subject to change based on exchange rates and fuel costs. An € 600 Euro deposit (which, at the time of this posting is approximately $890.00 CDN) is required to reserve space. Final payment is due by January 31st, 2015.